Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Hannah's bike ride...

Corey and Ben went for a bike ride together today. They took their bikes in the car so it was pretty nice for them to spend some time together. Hannah woke from her nap and wondered where they were. When I told her that they went for a bike ride she was upset and wanted to go on her own ride. So I put Noah in the stroller and she got her helmet on and off we went around the neighborhood for her own bike ride! She can ride pretty fast on her trike so it wasn't a leisurely walk for me but she was having so much fun! We went around 2 blocks and she wanted to keep going so we went around a couple more. I thought is was a pretty big bike ride for her but she still wanted to keep going! When we got home we didn't have to wait long for the guys to get home from their ride. Hannah was so excited to see them, she told them all about her bike ride in the neighborhood with me!

No comments: