Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pumpkin surprise...

Today we went to the zoo. My kids love the zoo. There is always something new to see. Today was Farmer Mike and he was carving giant pumpkins. It was amazing to see. We got there at the beginning when he was planning his pumpkin carving and then we saw it when we were on our way home. Amazing! I don't know how he does it...


Anyway at our first stop at Farmer Mike we decided to walk around between visits back to him to watch his progress. We turned around and bumped in (almost literally) to my cousin and her 2 youngest boys. Ben and Hannah were thrilled because on our way to the zoo they kept talking about who we might see. And I kept saying that I didn't think any of our friends would be there. I had put an invitation in to our playgroup but no one had responded so I figured we were on our own! My cousin is not in the playgroup, we bumped into each other purely by accident. A nice surprise. We walked around together and the kids got to run around together and bond. Noah slept almost the entire time which allowed me to talk without being preoccupied. So we think we will try to do it again (this time planned) and meet next week...we'll see!

Here are Ben (top), Levi (middle) and Hannah (below) climbing trees like the monkeys.

No comments: