Friday, December 29, 2006

My birthday...

Today we went to the Wild Animal Park for my birthday and the Festival of Lights. It was great fun! The kids had all napped so we were on our way! As we entered the park we were welcomed by little bubbles floating from the sky, like it was snowing. The kids thought that was very cool. We found lots of fun activities for the kids to do like making bird feeders, bracelets, holiday ornaments... and there was a snow hill. The line was crazy long and Noah was running wild so we skipped it (besides we noticed the sign said 4 and under and Hannah had no desire to do it!) We didn't get to see many animals because it was so dark but walking around was fun. We ate dinner in one of the eateries and they only had cookies for dessert. So I had birthday cookie instead of cake! Hannah really wanted me to have a birthday cake, I think she related it to birthdays and candles and singing...maybe next time!

No comments: