Wednesday, May 19, 2004

the dentist...

Benjamin went to the dentist today. His first appointment...he was so ready! We practiced at home several times and we talked about what he would do when we got there...he froze the second he sat down in the big chair! I was busy with a recheck for myself so he had to wait for me to come and be with him. Once I was there and he was sitting on my lap, everything went smoothly! He got some new sparkly toothpaste and a new toothbrush and some floss! He even got to choose a toy from the treasure chest! Overall I don't think he was traumatized...I think he'll like going back in 6 months!

Hannah loves to get on the couch! Benjamin used to love it too...he would jump and run on it from side to side...it's amazing how different they are! Hannah loves to sit and read books or watch TV with us. She doesn't try to escape...just sits and kicks her feet! She gets a proud look on her face like she's a big girl and kinda smirks at us sitting next to her. She even gets mad at us if we try to take her off the couch if she's not ready...she gets over it quickly though. So cute!

No comments: