Thursday, March 15, 2007

Library...

Today we went to the public library. We haven't been in a long time. I don't know why. So we went to the one up the street (not the usual one we go to). My plan was to have the kids pick some books out and then we'd head to the park a block away. We got to the kids section and they went wild with picking books. I knew this was going to happen because we hadn't been in a while. Ben picked a bunch of Christmas and Halloween books, Hannah picked up a bunch of hard cardboard type books and Noah sat himself down in a chair and picked all the books about construction machines and trucks that he could find. This library is small so I felt a bit comfortable going to the aisles across the way to find myself some books. So here they are...the tower of books that we brought home today!

No comments: