Thursday, April 12, 2007

Hippie girl...

We went to a friends house today for playgroup. It was cold and dreary out. Hannah decided to wear the coolest thing she has in her drawer. I think the kids get confused when I say it is going to be chilly they wear warm weather clothes and the opposite when I say it will be warm or hot (they run for jackets!). So I have long stopped fighting the fight with a 3 year old and just let her be and let her wear what she wants. (I do always bring extra clothes if she/they decide that I was right about the weather) Anyway, this friends house has a little trail along a canyon and we went exploring. Actually we were following a cat which got scared away by Noah growling at it. Hannah was barefoot and free, dancing along the path and waving her stick around like a wand....such a hippie at heart!



No comments: