Tuesday, April 03, 2007

New camera...

Today I bought myself a new camera. I love it. It is a gigantic step above the one I've had for 2+ years and I'm sure it will serve me well for the next few years. My last camera was a Christmas gift from Corey 2 years ago, a wonderful gift that was well used! I loved every second with my camera. The problems started when I dropped it at my brother's graduation last year. The zoom button popped out and has given me troubles since. I never noticed how much I was working against my camera until Corey tried to use it in a hurry a few weeks ago.

So I broke out my Christmas money (saved for 2 years) and bought the best that I could. I love it! So small and compact, quick and flashy! Here it is! I'm addicted to taking pictures again and am having a hard time deciding which to post!!!

That's where I am...in camera heaven! :P Pictures to come soon...

No comments: