Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Caterpillars...

Well they haven't done much since they enclosed themselves in a chrysalis the other day. The kids and I have been checking them out every morning and evening to make sure they are still there. They are and haven't done much since I last posted pictures. On Saturday Nanny came to watch the kids and while she was here there was a bunch that were heading from the grass to the house. One new one is on the eave of the house but alas...I think he has been killed by some spiders. yum! I'll try to get a current picture of them tomorrow. The kids can't wait for them to turn into butterflies, I'm starting to think that it will never be. But I don't know how long it takes for them to be ready and come out and that site I referred to before said that it could take 3 days or 3 weeks... So we'll have to see.

No comments: