Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Big sister...

I have said it before but I have to say it again. Hannah LOVES her new little sister. Her big thing this week is wanting to hold Rebekah while standing up. She has even experimented a little (without my approval) and walked around with her. It really is the sweetest thing ever. It scares me to death that she will trip (over the mounds of toys on the floor) or that she will drop her.

This morning has been a hard morning for Hannah and she just wanted to hold her sister for a while. Rebekah wasn't cooperating by going to sleep for me so I let her hold her. She picked her up from where she was lying and carried her (while I spotted her head) to the couch where...she fell asleep! Hannah got Rebekah to sleep :) That was awesome. Hannah wasn't finished though, she stood up while holding her, walked with her and put her in bed. Rebekah didn't wake up! Hannah was so proud of herself.

No comments: