Saturday, March 14, 2009

Moving!

Just a quick note to update here, we are in escrow and are due to close in 2 weeks. We got the acceptance back from the bank yesterday and it wasn't soon enough. I was going out of my mind with all the waiting and not hearing anything. It was about a month of waiting. Now we'll have a short escrow and be able to move in by the end of the month...that's the plan, at least! So we had a home inspection today and it went well, nothing hugely wrong or broken with the house. It isn't perfect but we can move in and work on it as we want. We need to buy a new fridge and new washer and dryer so we are going to shop and just look tomorrow and see what is out there. We haven't had to buy any of these since we bought this house (8 years ago) and we're sure there are some new features on appliances that we don't know about. We are so excited.

And to leave you with a cute story about Noah. The other day, I was nursing the baby and burping her almost every time she unlatched because I thought that maybe she had a little bubble. She would cry when I would move her to my shoulder to pat the burp out. I made a comment about how she's sad and crying. Noah sat next to me and casually looked at me and said: "Mommy she's crying because you keep hitting her on the back."

No comments: