Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bees...

Ben and Hannah were playing today with all their friends at the park today. They were running from one tree and back playing "bees". Then they would hide in the bushes and keep playing. They were having so much fun running free. On their way back to me, Ben started screaming that he had a splinter, so I ran to see what I could do. It turns out that he got stung on the bottom of his foot. The stinger was not there (I think he puled it out himself). I put a cold wipe on it and it seemed to be a little better. He put his shoes on after that. Then about 30 minutes later his friend Gabriel got stung on his hand! Wow, 2 stings in one day. I think Ben will remember this and agree to put his shoes on when I ask him to.

I just think it is strange that they were playing "bees" and then they got stung...makes me wonder....

No comments: