Monday, November 12, 2007

First haircut…

I got out the shears again today but this time it was for Noah. His hair was getting long and we were a little tired of hearing that ‘she’ is so cute…even when he was wearing his football shirt and cammies. Another reason was that one of his ears was getting real irritated and infected with his hair sticking in it…so we thought it was time. Hopefully this will help it heal.

So, we got all ready with a video on TV that we thought he’d enjoy and all my tools nearby. He sat on the stool and didn’t budge the entire time. I think he was really excited about getting his own haircut. He has watched Hannah and Ben get theirs done all this time, it was finally his turn! So our baby is now a big boy…how grown up he looks!

Hannah giving Noah a before haircut hug

During

After! Not bad...if I do say so myself :-)

No comments: