Monday, November 10, 2008

The list...

Hannah has been preparing for Christmas for quite a while. Every time she sees something on a TV commercial or in the store, she has me put it on her Christmas list. She doesn't want Christmas to come and not know what she wants. She wants a clear list for Santa and anyone else who is going to buy her presents. The other day we got the Target toys catalog in the mail and the kids have been devouring it, wanting everything on each page. Tonight I found this on the floor. Hannah had been quiet for a while in the other room earlier today. I guess she was taking charge of her list, maybe not trusting that I was keeping her list safe.

If you click on the picture to make it larger you can see her process (I can) in copying the words and numbers.

No comments: