Saturday, September 02, 2006

BBQ...

Today we went to my parents house to celebrate Marissa's 9th birthday (again). It was nice to see those who showed for the BBQ...although it didn't turn out to be a BBQ...we had pizza and spaghetti from the local pizza place.

The weather has been hot and humid again but not like it has been. My parents have a pool and so we spent most of our time in there. Marissa, Ben, Eddie, Henri went wild in the water, being chased by 'monsters' (Dad and Corey) and squirting each other with the crazy pool toys that are strewn all over the pool area. Hannah warmed up to being in the pool as soon as I let the baby go to Corey (between 'monster' episodes). All she wanted to do was jump to me and be praised. She is a bit shy in the water but in a funny way she wants to be noticed for what she can do without bringing attention to herself. And she doesn't want me to tell anyone to notice...if I did she'd get grumpy and quiet. Silly girl!

No comments: