Friday, May 25, 2007

Backpack...

A few weeks ago we went to Mission Trails for a kid-sized hike with a big group of kids and their parents. I had the kids take their Camelbacks for water mainly because they are old enough to carry their own water and I was going to be taking care of Noah. Previously (in April) the hike was long but this day was only a little walk on the road. Even though it was a short hike/walk Hannah got tired of carrying their Camelbacks, I didn't have any extra arms so I put it on Noah's back. He wouldn't take it off and drank all of Hannah's water. We got home and I told Corey that we needed to get one for Noah and left it at that.

Today Noah was waiting for the others to be ready to go to Nanny's house. We got his backpack all ready and full with his pj's and extra diapers for the evening. (They go over to Nanny's house while I have class in the house). He wanted to wear his backpack on his back. He is getting so big, I had visions of him running off to school. And then I got sad that he is growing up so quickly...where has time gone? Today he is 19 months and 2 days old.

No comments: