Saturday, May 26, 2007

Race...

I made pancakes this morning. The kids prefer the regular ones with white flour, butter, eggs, milk... and I rarely make them anymore. We have been trying new recipes and they haven't been a great success. So I decided to make their favorites this morning ('the white ones' as they call them). Ben and Hannah were so excited that they filled their plates with pancakes and me, being the Mom in the bunch, said "you need to eat all of them before you get anymore". But before they could get second helpings someone else got to them leaving one itty bitty one on the platter.

Corey said "whoever eats all their pancakes gets to eat that last one" and the race was on! They had about the same number of pancakes (I'll say 7 each) but they started to eat them all one by one they were gone... and the winner?

Hannah! I guess she really wanted that baby pancake!

No comments: