Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day 6 - Rainbow Falls

Today we went on a LONG hike with the kids. I did it last when I was pregnant with Ben...about 6 years ago. At the time we had my niece with us and she was 4 years old so we figured that our children could do it since they have been doing lots of hikes. The mileage is 2 1/2 miles to the lower falls. We did it and had fun too! Noah hiked 1 1/4 miles then hopped onto on of our backs, Hannah made it 2 1/4 miles (all the way to the lower falls and almost back to the car), and Ben made it the whole way! Hannah was so tired that she had to have a ride from Corey (I had Noah asleep in the Ergo or I would've given it to him) Check out the picture of his load below!
I am very proud of our kids for the hiking that they did. It was all appropriate for their ages. They did awesome!!

No comments: