Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'm thankful for my little family. I love them so much. They entertain and give me joy every day. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and three beautiful children. My husband is my love, he plays with the kids, reads them books, changes dirty diapers, and wipes snotty noses. My free-spirited fun-loving five year old monkey, Ben loves to climb, tie knots and assemble things in different ways-usually his way. My thoughtful adorable daughter, three year old Hannah, is a joy and a love with her pretend play, her babies, songs and dances. And my one year old chunky monkey, Noah stomps around, sides steps, kicks balls and loves to follow all of us around. I look forward to going through our lives together for many many years to come. I'm sure there will be bumps and bruises as we travel the road called life but we will always have each other to help pick one another up. I love them!!

No comments: