Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my 39th birthday and we celebrated by going to the Big Bay Balloon Parade this morning. We thought that taking the trolley would be the best option because there were just so many people going. It was nice and smooth, we got there in no time at all. We found the parade quickly and even found a little spot to sit and watch without being blocked by others. After the parade we went to Seaport Village and walked around for a while before we headed to Fashion Valley for lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. We got home around 4:30 this afternoon. It was a long day of walking around.

When we got home we had some family stop in to give me gifts (so generous!!) and birthday wishes. Others will wait until we see each other again. I also got cards in my email box and in snail mail.

All in all it was a great day spent with my family. The kids kept saying that it was my birthday so I got to choose what we did. That made it special. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Happy Birthday to me!

My birthdate in lights :)
Noah loves the bands
Mr Potato Head
Polar Express train

No comments: