Monday, December 17, 2007

Park day...

When we got to the park today my kids were all playing in different areas, they needed a little time to warm up to being there, I guess. They were also very near each other but not playing together. Needed some time apart too, I guess. A friend of ours (& fellow bloggin' mama) from our Thursday playgroup showed up with her daughter and they started to play together. They played very nicely and I caught them on camera going down the slide together. Ben said that they were on a rocket because they were counting down from 10 and then sliding down. I love it when they play with the other kids that we know, it makes me smile.
Being loners...
Hannah (in pink) Noah (almost behind the pole) & Ben (on the twirly thing in yellow)
Ben, Hannah and Eliza

No comments: