Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beer and a rescue…

I know how it sounds but that’s what happened today. We went to my parents house and spent a nice time in the pool with local cousins and faraway cousins visiting from Seattle. At one point during the afternoon, Noah and Ryan decided that they were playing (Uncle JP and Uncle Chris) in the toy Jeep. They ran to the cooler and grabbed some drinks (sodas, I think but it may have been water bottles earlier) and they brought them to the Jeep. I asked them what they were doing and they said “we’re drinking beers in the Jeep” and “we’re working on it” as they held up their drinks and showed me their tools. Funny boys.

Then Ben and Marissa were playing rescue in the pool. Ben was the lifeguard throwing his innertube out into the pool to Marissa and pulling her in to the side.

The boys playing their uncles

Ben making a rescue

No comments: