Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's out!

Tonight before we started eating dinner, Hannah showed me her wiggly tooth. I actually looked at it and said that if it made it through dinner and was still in here mouth, then I wanted to take a picture of it. It was standing so tall in her mouth, the tooth was a couple of centimeters taller than the other teeth in her mouth. It looked like it was being pushed out. So then about 5 minutes later she held her hand out and said "Look Mommy a part of my tooth!" to which I looked at it and said "Oh Hannah, that is your tooth!" She was a little freaked out by it but a few seconds went by and she ran to the bathroom to look in the mirror. So the toothfairy is supposed to come tonight. :)

Tonight Hannah's book choice was Arthur's Loose Tooth. Fitting, for her....


No comments: